Which statement about the Layer 3 card on the Cisco Nexus 5500 Series Switch is true?
A. BGP is not supported, but RIP, EIGRP, and OSPF are supported.
B. Up to two 4-port cards are supported with Layer 3 forwarding capability.
C. Up to 16 FEX connections are supported.
D. Port channels cannot be configured as Layer 3 interfaces.
Per the Cisco data sheet for the Nexus 5500:
Layer 3 interfaces: Routed ports on Cisco Nexus 5500 platform interfaces, switch virtual interface (SVI), PortChannels, subinterfaces and PortChannel subinterfaces for a total of 4096 entries.
- Support for up to 8000 prefixes and up to 16000 IPv4 and 8000 IPv6 host entries
- Support for up to 8000 multicast routes
- Support for up to 8000 IGMP groups
- Support for 1000 VRF entries
- Support for up to 4096 VLANs
- 16-way equal-cost multipathing (ECMP)
- 1664 ingress and 2048 egress access control list (ACL) entries
- Routing protocols: Static, Routing Information Protocol Version2 (RIPv2), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First Version 2 (OSPFv2), and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- IPv6 Routing Protocols: Static, Open Shortest Path First Version 3 (OPFv3), Border Gateway Protocol (BGPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRPv6)
- IPv6 VRF Lite
- Hot-Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- ACL: Routed ACL with Layer 3 and 4 options to match ingress and egress ACL
- Multicast: Protocol Independent Multicast Version 2 (PIMv2) sparse mode, Source Specific Multicast (SSM), Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP), Internet Group Management Protocol Versions 2, and 3 (IGMP v2, and v3), and Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Virtual Route Forwarding (VRF): VRF-lite (IP VPN); VRF-aware unicast; and BGP-, OSPF-, RIP-, and VRF-aware multicast
- Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (uRFP) with ACL; strict and loose modes
- Jumbo frame support (up to 9216 bytes)
- Support for up to 16 fabric extender on each Nexus 5500 with L3 modules
DCUCI – Data Center Unified Computing Implementation v5.0
DCUFI – Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric v5.0
DCUCD – Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v5.0
DCUFD – Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric v5.0
DCUCT – Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v5.0
DCUFT – Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric v5.0
CCNP Data Center